Under supervision by the Global Manager - Corporate Citizenship, organizes corporate and charitable giving with volunteer and community involvement programs on a day-to-day basis. Works with a team to implement successful programs and projects geared towards employees, community involvement, and environmental health and safety. Represents the organization at various community involvement functions to create and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with the surrounding communities. Assists in developing external/internal communications and relevant initiatives involving corporate giving and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Assists in establishing, developing and cultivating relationships with business partners internally and externally, serving as a resource to peers across the organization.
- Assists in planning, developing, and executing effective and appropriate development programs, and measuring and documenting program efforts and results to ensure the fulfillment of program objectives. Assists in monitoring trends to continually evolve and expand the programs.
- Participates in locally relevant initiatives involving corporate giving, civic leadership, educational programs and leadership.
- Assists in performing research and developing proposals and communications pertaining to new initiatives and established programs. Responsible for the day-to-day activities related to keeping the information on the CSR and Corporate Giving websites current.
- Assists in working directly with government or social organizations to develop and promote effective employee and corporate giving initiatives. Maintains all relevent files and records.
- Participates in implementing fresh, relevant giving programs for employees to utilize, and responsible for the day-to-day activities of the programs.
- Assists in reporting and data entry associated with the community involvement initiatives.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Bachelor's Degree plus generally 3 - 5 years directly related work experience
- Demonstrated ability to implement social responsibility, foundation, philanthropic and/or non-profit giving campaigns and employee volunteer initiatives
- Ability to produce strategic plans to support the goals of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster effective working relationships within team environments
- Willing to take initiative
- Demonstrated creativity
- Ability to gather data, analyze information, and prepare reports
- Ability to organize, prioritize, manage multiple responsibilites, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and customer-focused
- Competency in Microsoft software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Social Media required
- Experience with graphic design a plus