We are seeking a Financial Reporting Manager to join Voya Financial in our Atlanta, GA office. This position will also help lead the ongoing build-out of the Statutory reporting process, including expanded usage of our existing financial reporting tools and participation in process improvement initiatives.
- Preparation, analysis and review of US GAAP and Statutory disclosures required in Form 10-Q and Form 10-K, including more complex disclosures such as Statement of Cash Flows and Condensed Consolidating Financials.
- Liaison with other functional departments to ensure the quality, accuracy and completeness of the financial reporting disclosures.
- Benchmark financial reporting disclosures against competitors.
- disclosures.Develop and utilize various analytical reports to assist with the understanding and validation of certain US GAAP and Statutory
- Accurate and timely delivery of financial information for SEC filings.
- Review, research, interpretation and implementation of SEC filing requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating, conducting, and documenting financial reporting activities.
- Lead other ad-hoc projects as a key team member that meet the ultimate objectives of the team, department and organization
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting - Required
- Masters Degree in Accounting - Preferred
- CPA - Required
- Total of 6-8 years of experience, including public accounting, insurance accounting or SEC reporting environment; understanding of US GAAP
- Competent in preparing financial statement disclosures; financial analysis experience helpful
- Experience with Essbase / Hyperion solutions strongly preferred
- Advanced MS Excel Skills