Provide strategic internal communications support for the enterprise, its business-units and/or functional areas. Participate in and/or lead critical, complex communications initiatives, programs and projects. Facilitate/ influence strategic thinking/direction and influence peers and leaders across the organization to act on issues that have organization-wide and/or business unit impact. Develop and execute internal communications plans including writing, content development, collaboration with creative team on supporting graphics and media, distribution to targeted audiences and other relevant tactics.
• Provide communications counsel to senior leaders and their teams and develop strategic internal communications plans designed to drive business results, manage business issues and inform and engage employees.
• Apply and optimize mix of communication domains and channels to effectively reach internal stakeholders.
• Write, review and edit internal communications content on topics such as organizational announcements, enterprise and business unit strategy, key business initiatives, corporate social responsibility and employee recognition.
• Ensure communications are executed to a standard of excellence and are accurate, engaging, properly positioned, easy to understand, on brand, and consistent with other related communications.
• Measure, monitor and assess effectiveness of communications strategies and tactics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field;
• 6 or more years directly related work experience;
• Experience serving as a communications consultant to executives and other senior leaders and with developing and implementing internal communications strategies and tactics;
• Ability to conceive, distill & synthesize complex ideas & concepts into distinctive messaging platforms;
• Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills, including the ability to tailor writing for voice, audience and communication channel;
• Strong project management skills with the ability to execute programs with speed, accuracy and efficiency;
• Demonstrated fluency in Associated Press (AP) style;
• Self-starter, results oriented, attentive to detail; and
• Professional presence, a positive and enthusiastic demeanor, and the ability to build relationships at all levels in a highly matrixed environment .