Under general supervision, supports the design of IT technology within network,communication, and hardware systems. Performs analysis and translation of business,information, and technical requirements to achieve IT solutions that meet business needs.Assists the development of design specifications and deliverables that support systemenhancements.
- Supports the design of IT technology within network, communication, and hardware systems.
- Performs analysis and translation of business, information, and technical requirements to achieve IT solutions that meet business needs. Supports the design and development of IT systems.
- Assists with the development of design specifications and deliverables that support system enhancement.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding technology processes and systems.
- Assists the design of network infrastructure, plans, and designs. Performs capacity and resource analysis and planning.
- Assists the planning, designing, and allocation requirements of the enterprises various telecommunications platforms.
- Supports other technical IT functions including Data Security and Disaster Recovery.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Achieve SLAs on incidents and problems
- Manage and resolve incidents and problems
- Coordinate efforts between business partners
- Be the point of contact between business and technical team in regards to production environments
- Gather data and analyze incidents and problems to continuously improve processes
- Development, maintenance, and standardization of documentation of processes and environments
- Work with multiple teams and applications
- Help balance workloads between resolvers and teams
- Work closely with the operation managers
- Assist in troubleshooting incidents and problems
- Manage and create change requests
- Previous service management experience
- Strong process analysis and critical thinking skills
- Experience in a leadership role
- Technical understanding and background
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Investigative skills with attention to detail and action-oriented problem solving
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Documentation skills - able to clearly summarize and document ideas, conversations, and processes
- Organizational skills
- Highly motivated and willing to take initiative
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks with or without supervision
- ITIL certification
University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline plus generally five years ofdirectly related experience.
Working technical IT experience in area(s) of specialty.