Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
- Analyzes project or program objectives to determine methodology and development
plan. Develops estimates of cost, time, and resource needs.
- Collects data from a variety of sources. Evaluates and interprets data and draws
- Prepares and presents reports which include recommendations and supporting
arguments. May present reports at various levels of the organization, including the corporate level.
- Recommends processes, information systems, and performance management
systems. Evaluates performance of programs to standards and recommends corrective actions.
- Serves on committees and represents the viewpoint of management.
- Performs other duties as directed
Some University education in Business Administration or related field.
Demonstrated ability to execute projects to achieve stated objectives.
Basic knowledge of UL objectives and structure.
Working knowledge of objectives, processes, and procedures of the applicable subunit(s) of the organization.