Senior Account Executive
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
Lead account growth and expansion of services for assigned managed accounts by increasing account share and account penetration. Develop sales strategies and overall account plans. Participate in negotiations by developing value propositions, handling objections and closing sales by getting prospects' commitments. Monitor trends of managed accounts to understand their decision-making process criteria, business opportunities and threats. Utilize knowledge of consumer electronics industry and various certifications, regulatory requirements and international standards to identify and develop cross-selling opportunities.
3 years as a key account manager for consumer electronics
Must have experience with the following:
(1) Unlicensed Band Radio Certifications, including Wi-Fi, WiGIG, Zigbee and Thread protocol;
(2) Licensed Band Radio Certifications, including 2G/3G/4G technologies for both regulatory and certification testing;
(3) Facilitating Global Market Access;
(4) International compliance, including ETSI, EMC and LVD, for SAFETY, WIRELESS and IOT/IOP services; and
(5) Consumer electronics industry experience with focus on interoperability services.
Education required: None