Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
UL is seeking a Senior Client Program Manager to lead all client facing resources within the UL Everclean Food Safety Business. The primary responsibilities of this position would include:
- Strategic Thought Leadership: Provide strategic guidance to UL Everclean clients based of effective industry practices and clients unique food safety program requirements. This position would be responsible for anticipating and identifying areas of program risk and exposure to UL Everclean clients and developing strategies to address.
- Lead Structured Communication: Conduct regular business reviews with clients to review program improvement and expansion initiatives, and gain feedback on UL auditor performance and service delivery. Will ensure that communication is documented and enhancements are prioritized, tracked, and deployed in a structured, timely manner, and client feedback on UL performance is solicited and acted upon in a regular systematic manner.
- Lead Client Outreach: Will conduct regular client meetings on a regular basis to set program expectations, gather stakeholder feedback, and integrate feedback into the program to drive improvement. Gain a deep understanding of client culture and business objectives by engaging with stakeholders and feedback program requirements to UL Everclean Operations in a systematic fashion, and drive continual improvement of training materials, report and form formats.
- Managerial Responsibilities: Will be directly responsible for managing all (non-auditor) client program support resources, within Everclean including, Small Supplier, Auditor Training & Calibration, Customer Care, and Food Safety Technical Support. Will collaborate with Operations to deliver on Client Facing IT Development projects, and ensure client requirements for Audit scheduling and execution timeliness are met.
- Program On-Boarding & Ongoing Management: Directly responsible for on-boarding and monitoring major client programs, and training auditors on client program requirements.. Responsible for investigation and follow up on client concerns with UL Auditors performance through the quality management system. Responsible for leveraging web-based training modules, developing a shadow monitoring program together with client feedback
- Ongoing Technical Support: Responsible for reviewing Audit disputes and making informed decisions based on discrepancies and program policy. Will oversee Technical Review team, and will be responsible for reviewing issues with key client stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Service Quality & Timeliness: Ensure that client requests are prioritized, tracked, and completed in a timely manner, with progress communicated on regular scheduled calls in line with project management best practices.
- 10-15 Years of Senior level experience in a retail grocery / food safety focused role
- Advanced University Degree in a science curriculum, with food safety science
- RS or REHS Certification, or equivalent certification required.
- Epidemiological experience required, Environmental Health, Public Health or other relevant experience preferred
- A proven track record of executive leadership communication, customer service, training, project management, and statistical analysis highly preferred; The ability to manage programs and projects, establish plans, and deliver on timelines.
- Strong business acumen and strategic background, and a proven track record in managing teams and resources